You can register for programs in one of four ways:
2. Register In Person.
Our office is located on the backside of Big Foot High School.
We are here Monday - Friday 8 AM - 4 PM.
3. Download the PDF Registration Form and leave it in our Drop Box.
Our Drop Box is located in the front circle drive of Big Foot High School.
4. Mail your registration to us after downloading the PDF Registration Form.
If you need assistance with registering for a program
please call us at (262) 275-2117
Who We Serve:
Big Foot Recreation District serves the residents of Fontana, Sharon & Walworth and portions of Delavan and Linn Townships.
Patrons who Qualify for Resident Status are:
- Persons who live in the Big Foot Union School District. Check your tax bill or reference www.co.walworth.wi.us and look up your property tax bill if you are unsure. Otherwise, please refer to the School District Boundaries Map.
- Families who enroll their child in one of the Big Foot Area grade schools including: Fontana, Reek, Sharon and Walworth OR Big Foot High School.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Big Foot Area School Association.
Big Foot Area Non-Residents:
Good news! We welcome you to register for our programs as well. There are non-resident rates assigned for most programs. Residents do have first priority for registration during the first two weeks of the season, afterwards it is "first come - first serve" for residents and non-residents alike.